What is Fulfillment
Fulfilment Service is when the entire logistics of an online store is taken over by a third-party operator. Operator takes care that the order is on time with the customer. Online store enters into a cooperation agreement with such a company on certain terms, and then forgets about the problems of delivery.
Outsourcing all logistics processes is often the most rational and efficient way to deliver all purchases and orders on time.
How Fulfillment works
- Placement and storage of goods, orders, parcels at the warehouse
- Reception and placement of orders
- Distribution and sorting of parcels for further delivery to destinations
- Collecting parcels, picking up orders, boxing and packing all goods and parcels
- Transportation and delivery of parcels
- Processing of customer's refund of order and goods